BodyCraft PFT V2 PFT Functional Trainer
FUNCTIONAL TRAINER - WORKOUT NATURALLY
For your day-to-day life, sports, or leisure activities, the BODYCRAFT PFT allows you to train the way you move. You define the path of motion allowing you to strengthen every part of your body for the way you want to live. It's that simple. Functional Training improves coordination and balance, and increases core strength.
- Mounted book describing over 70 exercises
- Graduated 160 lb. weight stack
- Built and warranted for full commercial use
- Smooth and easy cable adjustments
- Compact, can be placed in any corner of the room
- Variety of accessories included
- Multi-grip Chin Up Bar
- 2:1 cable ratio for smooth action and greater range of motion
- Full length acrylic panels for added beauty and safety
Order the BodyCraft PFT V2 PFT Functional TrainerFREE shipping & Insurance on all of our BodyCraft Power Cages. Order today and receive a free leather weightlifting belt!
- Functional Trainer Accessories Include: Attached exercise book, DVD, 2 Single Handles, Long Bar with ball bearing ends, Sport Stick with bearings, Triceps Rope, Chin/Pushup Assist Strap, Ankle Cuff, 2 Chains, and Integrated Multi-grip Chin Bar.
- Cable Column Pulleys: Independent, adjustable cable columns pulleys with 30 height positions that rotate 200 Degrees allowing you to train from every angle and any height.
- Compact: only 39” L x 52"W x 82"H. Can be placed in any corner of the room.
- Construction: Oval tubing, powder coat paint and acrylic covers all add up to a beautiful and lasting look.
- Warranted for: Full Commercial and home use.
- Cables: The cables travel 77.5" inches and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: Dual 160-lbs. graduated Steel Weight Stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 160 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 80 lbs. resistance. This ratio allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion. The first 10 plates on each stack are 5 lbs. each, providing 2.5 lbs. resistance. The final 10 plates on each stack are 10 lbs. each, providing 5 lbs. resistance.
- Frame: Heavy gauge oval steel tubing.
- Dimensions: 48” L x 53" W x 82”H
- Finish: The platinum gray and textured black powder coated finish evenly coats all surfaces, is tough and long lasting.
- Pulleys: 4.5” and 3.5" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: Dual 160-lbs. graduated Steel Weight Stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1.
- Weight Stack Enclosures: Full length acrylic panels provide safety and beauty.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1" diameter tubular steel.
- Life- parts
- 10 year- frame
- 2 year- parts